Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final part 1
      What are tow things that you liked about the class?
The first thing that I liked were all the student success statement .another thing that I liked about this class is that mr.haymore always remided us to choose the right 24/7
2.       What are tow thing that you did not like about this class ?
I did not like that we got only alitttel bit of time with free time .
I also did not like that somwetimes we would exit in rows.
3.       Recommendations for improving this class.
I think I cant recommend nothing because this class is perfect how it is
4.       Answer : did you really do your best in this class?
I did do my best in this
5.       Answer: are you reading your life planning 100+ goals ?
Yes because I think it is very important in my life
6.       Are you committed to be a ctr  person ?why or why not ?
Yes I am because I think it is very important  to be committed to be a ctr person .
7.       What will you always remember about this class?
I will always remember to be a ctr person.


No comments:

Post a Comment